20080729

Weekly Music Session

Rehearsing for two hours every week playing various songs was enough for me.

I feel confident drumming to most music now.

Only thing is, the guys I currently play with is not really my original band. Instead they are music lovers at my office, or to be easy, the SCS Music Club.

I would love to reunite with Cruwy again.

AMMR and MRMR, MICK will be back, and kicking up dust under the foot pedals once again.

By the way, the music club plays tunes like these regularly. We add one or two new songs each new week we play.
  • Nirvana - Come As You Are
  • DJ Dave - Seruling Kasih
  • Misha - Sembunyi
  • Siti - Destinasi Cinta
For today, we added the songs Eternal Flame by The Bangles and Doa Buat Kekasih by Ramli and Khaty. Next week, we'll probably play Green Day's Basket Case.

The music seems diverse enough for me, though I always put some hard rock beats and fills in the songs I play.

There are some weeks when some of us do not show up, and that's when I love these sessions the most. I usually will suggest playing a predetermined hard rock number instead.

And I look forward to playing music every weeks without missing a session.

No comments: