20080801

Offline Netting

I don't have internet at home.

But I don't mind. I can go around this small predicament anytime.

My mind is usually busy with things to find out about. So I do all that searching-for-stuff thing at the office.

But I do not necessarily spend a worthwhile time on it. If it's an extended read, I usually saved those instead for me to read at home.

The files are saved as a whole. The pictures, the diagrams that comes with the page are usually saved as well. And when I am not in the lazy mood, I type the filenames myself instead of relying on the default names, for easy search and retrieval.

At the office, most of my internet use are for reading emails instead. And on the background, downloading some movies that I have thought about.

The things I usually browse are those things that I have no information of, back in the days before internet was available, like, 70s and 80s scene or movies. And yes, part of the 90s too.

I always regard myself as born to the internet world in 1995, when I first started using it.

While all that, there is this particular song though, I have not an idea of. This particular English song title is unknown, the female singer is unknown, and I only remembered a part of the ending chorus. I think I heard it when I was 3 or 4, though I really think I heard it only much later, like when I was 6. So I am still matching up words that I remembered, and also research some of the possible artists. More on this later.

And I usually blog offline too. I just opened Notepad, and write away, and put the time-stamp together, so I can put the actual time I wrote it, rather than the time I published the blog.

No comments: