20080715

Prologue Of Rosso Dream

While driving to and fro our resort in Penang, I usually stumble upon the CIMB Dream Deposit Drive billboard, with a Ferrari on the cover.

It makes me wonder, if ever I were given the chance to own only one Ferrari, which would I choose?

There are so many of them Millennium models to choose from. You have the 360, the 599, the Enzo, the FXX, the 575, etc etc.

But I think, the F430 is the way to go. For one, it's quite recent. And it's cheap at 1.2 million, if I can call it cheap. Of course the expensive road tax and the hefty fuel bill are non- issues if you drive a Ferrari.

But then, there are several variants of the F430. You have the Scuderia, and the Spyder. And I am torn between the two. You either choose the upgraded version, or the topless version. And both I love!

Apparently, the Scuderia is the grippy version, so it should fit my driving style of cornering hard. But add 50 percent extra cost to the 1.2 million price of the standard 430, and you get the idea.

I will choose one in red, definitely. And drive it everyday.


PS: Somebody's birthday is today!




The Scuderia

No comments: