20080705

What Is Up

A few might be wondering, if at all, what I'm up to these few weeks.

First thing was, I had an interesting dream lately. One of them was of me in the course of installing the NGV kit to STELLAR. In it, he was attended to by 7 people, and it's done the same day. My dream abruptly ended before I get to drive him though. So I don't know if it works well. But a dream is just a dream, a play in one's sleep.

Apart from the dream, here's reality. I've been busy with my small trading business. It's nothing epic. It's just auctioning what's lying around at home. I have sold things like my kit lens, my 6820 Nokia, and some of Stellar's parts like brake servo and his air-con set. I don't earn much, but that'll do for now.

More items are for sale as I wrote this. This includes some other new and used Mini spare parts, some parts from Warrior the Wira, two toddler car seat, and some toy parts. Please do ask me if you are looking for anything.

Next, I've been doing site visits. This includes Kuantan visitation for corrective maintenance as well as Kerteh, doing spare parts supply.

I will be sure to grab any chance, if at all, to go anywhere.

And then, I've been contemplating on doing some saving. I'll be stingy, or quite, most of the time, while allowing some breathing space just in case. I don't eat out much anymore, and that saved quite a bit. I'll shop less too, apart from the basics like biscuits for lunch and breakfast.

The NGV option that I dream earlier is actually shelved for the moment. I need to re-list all the possible suppliers. Last I heard, more suppliers and installers has emerged, and probably has better offers since my serious initiative before the election. Then I need to sort out my financial situation. Yes it's nothing phenomenal, save for some extravagant expenses *wink*.

For the moment, I'm contented with taking the bus.

Hopefully by the end of this month, things should improve a little bit.

No comments: