20031202

Bad Crimps

elo there (my copyright aaa that greetings)

Tried to pull the wires out of the lugs, and voila, it happens! It slides out so easily, that the only few ways to do it, will be utilize Pak Syed's folding crimp trick or my own normal both-crimp-on-insulator trick. One crimp on insulator is not adequate enough, so maybe two then.

Lots and lots of books to be arranged at our house's bookcase. Too many books are around. I'm so thinking of getting rid of some. Maybe those magazines Truckin', RC Cars, all those that I won't be thinking of doing for another 5 years.

Read about MIVEC 4G92 engines. Wow! They are quite a nice option for performance enthusiast with Proton Wiras. 172 horsepower, 138 feetpound of torque, all that jargon from a 1.6liter twin cam. Nice nice nice.

Asked for a quotation from a supplier for VDO gauges for passenger cars. I was quoted $59 for voltmeter, $56 for oilmeter, $149 for tachometer, and $42 for ammeter, all in Singaporean dollars. Quite OK for its rarity, albeit a bit too high for the tacho. I may put voltmeter and rpm for my Wira, while for my Mini, I might put in more gauge, voltmeter, ammeter, clock, oilmeter. They have not quoted me the clock yet.

Should learn how to use sandpaper too, and maybe to solder. Too much to learn, just to repair my brother!

Later dude.

No comments: