20031120

Can't Wait

Can't wait for my baby!

It should be around 40 days to the predicted delivery. I actually can't wait any longer. But bearing in mind that most babies born in the eighth month do not survive, I just need to hold on a bit more time.

So what is it for today? Nothing much actually. Read more about all those extra instruments for a car, and surfed a bit for aftermarket rims. Maybe I should get me some new rims in a year's time. Now to worry about Raya expenditures and renewal of our car's road tax and insurance. Too much huh? Wait till the baby comes out, then it's double the burden, but then it's double the fun too!

I'm so hoping that a month's bonus will be granted, so I can spend a few dolls on SYCLONE the Mini.

Tuesday and Wednesday, got stomach pain. Must be the food I ate. Especially the shrimp!