20031226

Bike Engines And Explosions

The need to come to office came about yesterday morning. I was relaxing, when my PM (project manager hahaha) called and told me that I need to standby to go to Paka for aftersales service of a project there. Lost my mood straight away, thinking about my wife, and our baby who should be due the same week.

Came to office today. Browsed first thing in the morning to relax. Searched for Tunguska river after reading about an email from a Russian. The search result found out about the mysterious explosion I've been intrigued about all my life.

On the other hand, have you ever heard about a VTEC-engined Mini? Or maybe, one with a Rover 3.9l V8? Or maybe, with a Vauxhall/Opel? Here's one food for thought. ZCars Co. modify and fit bike engines to Minis like a treat, and with a heavy price too. Ever thought of spending at least £8500 for them to do this? Somebody was reported to pay £30,000 for his twin bike-engined Mini, with Yamaha R1 engines! Compared to mine? I've only ever thought of fitting a VTEC at most, but not a bike engine!

No comments: