20031227

You Don't Need A McLaren Anymore

Elo everybody

The title says it all.

With so much lesser dough, you can own a McLaren-beating car for the 0-100mph acceleration.

But in case you need the top speed, just buy the McLaren anyway, and don't even continue reading.

I'm pretty sure that if you read my previous blogs, I've refered you to ZCars. They made such extraordinary or even mind-boggling road-legal vehicles. Based in UK, it's quite difficult to own one of their built machines though.

Go to their website to see how they earn their money.

Basically, to tell you about this machines, it accelerates from 0 to 60mph (98kmh) in 3.11 seconds, and 0 to 100mph (161kmh) in 6.8 seconds. If that's not breathtaking enough for most of you, I don't know what would. At such price, it's a steal!

Personally though, at 15k UK pounds, I would rather have a slower but manageable Mini, with a mildly modified VTEC engine. It should be much cheaper.

No comments: