20031219

I Was Caught Air Drumming Again!

Elo there

I feel my drumming bug has attacked again! I kept air-drumming everytime I play an MP3 song of my personal collection. Those rocking ones are the ones to blame. It's so infectious that I need to just control myself from lifting my whole arm section up and beats down without a stick.

Met with Ravi last night. He's one of our fellow subcontractor in a project in Terengganu. Being a car techie, he taught me how to force start my car. First, unscrew the sparkplugs, and burn the tips until it's hot enough, then replug them inside the cylinder head. Then with your foot firmly in pedal-to-the-metal position, start the car. The carb should be expected to fully open its butterfly choke. It should start. Oh well, that's the theory anyway.

Feel i should do it this evening. There's stuffs needed to be sent back to USJ for my parents, and my parents-in-law are waiting in Seremban for our arrival.

Can't wait for my baby to arrive. It's almost time for its delivery. I'm close to being a daddy!

Baby: Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

No comments: