20080807

NGV No More

Lucky I did not install the NGV tank, especially inside the passenger compartment at the rear seat.

Coz if I do, it would be an illegal installation.

The people at Nice Network in Gombak never told me about this small fact. Only thing is, they encouraged the installation to be in the boot.

But then again, it's the people at Malaysia NGV in Balakong that informed me instead.

I know I don't need to go to Puspakom, but I 'fraid that should STELLAR went through a roadblock, the questions will be raised. So there...

So now, a Hydrofuel installation is the next alternative.

Or maybe the very expensive "Hi-Pa Electric Motor In Wheels" like the one by PML. Which should set me back at least one or two hundred thousand in Sterling Pound.

Or I should take a bus.

Or I should work nearer.

Dizzying I know...

No comments: