20080804

6 A M

Hearing stories from a bus mate on Friday, I decided to try out the 6am bus this morning.

For one, the bus is relatively late. I expect it to arrive the latest 6.10, but it turned out at 6.15. But small matter, I am too early anyway.

The bus arrived at KL Central at 6.50, which is fine.

I managed to board the LRT that arrives straight away. The crowd is similar to the one at night, but all seat's taken anyway.

I arrived to Wangsa Maju at 7.15. Managed to board the 301 bus without any rushing. It departs at 7.30 anyway.

Phew, I am early at 7.40am.

Wishing to do more of this, hoping I would not be so exhausted of the crowding I usually endure by traveling late.

And I shall sleep at inopportune times at the office no more.

1 comment:

~~ casper~~ said...

mak ai...awalnya syclone....kalo pkl 6 ni, su tgh buat bfast kat dapur....hahhahaha