20080811

Rapid Predicaments

One thing about using Touch n Go around the RapidKL line of transport is, sometimes you are not guaranteed of really logging in the system.

The "Kad Tak Sah" (Card Is Invalid) sometimes appear.

And most of the time, it happens at Pasar Seni, my favorite transit for E1 bus.

Sometimes, the readers of all three turnstiles at the Pasar Seni exit breaks down. So, there's no logging out of the Putra system.

And then, it will happen again on the bus. So I have to fork out another 3rm.

Some readers in buses, like the 301 in Wangsa Maju, are not even maintained. And yet they insist that I pay the RM1.

Sometimes I feel like shouting at this particular old man who drove the bus, to repair and familiarize himself to use the so-called unfamiliar system. "Change your ways old man!"

And then, it's the re-queueing problem. The E1 bus will stop over at KL Central too, but if I board the bus there, sometimes, I have to step down at Pasar Seni, and re-queue. So might as well I wait for the bus at Pasar Seni.

And then, there's this "time-steal" problem of the E1 bus. The supposed half-hourly duration is marred by, at times, a 45 minute duration instead.

They should have re-increased the duration. More people are using these buses now.

No comments: