20080815

Nervous Brake Down

I feel like a fever is coming.

It's very apparent when I reached the masjid for my Friday prayers.

It's the feeling when you first feel restless, and the body seems warmer than the usual.

Then comes the bits of nausea.

The stomach churns. You think you oughta go to the loo.

Loss of appetite.

Mouth seemingly dry, and it loves it.

Neck feels some tingling.

Does it have anything to do with the office aircond getting broken? It's getting hotter and hotter these few weeks.. Or...

Does it have anything to do with the upcoming PTD exam?

Does it have anything to do with the fact I hyper-anticipate whatever that is coming, when I drive the brake-less STELLAR this morning?

Yes he ain't got no brakes, other than the handbrake. And it takes lots of guts, and a very early morning trip. Yes, the cold wind seeping in the side glass, and the cold water I took bath with. Hmm...

I do admit that I do drive him, whatever his condition is. I just need the extra guts, extra car distance, extra numbers of downshifting gearchanges, and lots of pulling up the handbrake lever, while taking extreme care if it's wet.

Gotta do something about this fever t0-be, and also the brakes of my mate.

1 comment:

~~ casper~~ said...

Aiyo bang...
tke cre...ni nak gi cuti cuti malaysia dah ni...berapa hari je lagi....xmo demam2.... :)