20060323

Long Confession

Thinking of doing a long ranting today.

Today is payday. Phewww, finally. By 12pm, nobody is in the office. Probably they are already enjoying their pay.

I love my mullet hair. I even felt like Macgyver sometimes. But my wife has been nagging me for close to a month to cut it short. I guess she's about right. It's high time to do just that. So that will be the first thing I do tonight, if the barber opens. I guess another round of waiting for a regrow is okay.

These few weeks, the whole office are crazy with Google Earth. They searched everywhere, their houses, each others house, their UK universities, just about any familiar and unfamiliar locations etc. And I am too, only I searched for accessible hilltops, accessible dam shorelines, difficult areas, rare and rural roads and other wierdos.

Since I'm probably a few of those that treats driving as my loving hobby (everybody else treats it as a half day work), I am still pondering on doing a once-a-month full-fledged driving. When will that day be? I would guess any day after payday.

Tomorrow I need to take leave, to take care of my son. Muzaffar's sitter is having eye sickness. In my mind, I already made plans for us for tomorrow. Probably a bus ride to town, just to show him the KL scene, or a ride with STELLAR to nearby locations in Putrajaya.

Another of my hobby includes collecting earphone and headphones. Now I have four headphones, and four earphones. Quite extreme you may say, but at least I overcame the boredom, and of having my ears feeling seemingly stuffed.

My song playlist in my MP3 player usually numbers in the 50s, the limitation of a 256MB storage capacity. But I usually end up listening to just a few. I guess sometimes I just got sick of listening to music. I already planned to put in a significant number of Quranic verses MP3 inside as well.

My current favorite tunes are by Joseph Williams, that is Pretty Face, Walk The Wire, I'd Rather Dance By Myself and Dirty Little War. He sung beautifully, simply said.

I felt like giving all gadget I own a name. I named my Mini already. So who's next? My mobile phone, my wallet, my camera, my watch, my MP3 player, etc etc. Like I have nothing better to do. Any suggestions for any of the above?

One more thought I've been thinking about is, when will my band do its next jamming session? Indeed, after payday again. Some things repeat viciously.

Felt like playing with Google Earth. I got some more hilltops to find.

Gotta go now.

No comments: