20060313

Changing My Lifestyle

I really miss driving my Mini over long distance. It feels inadequate living without doing some endurance driving. But I guess life has to go on.

Anyway I have changed my style of life.

I stopped driving long distance and unnecessary short distances.

I ate 1 dollar breakfast for lunch, and brought my own breakfast material to work.

I use public transport all the time, especially for sightseeing and Friday prayers.

I seldom do shopping for myself anymore.

I saved all my claims instead of spending them.

I read free newspaper all the time, and reads past papers.

I stopped watching cinematic and satellite movies.

I prefer eating halfs rather than full lunches on some fine days.

I give extra thoughts when eating out.

I think of wholesale wet market all the time.

I spend as less time as possible to idle our car engine, and I dread thinking of starting my Mini.

I'd rather walk to Alamanda and the community center.

I treat the public transportation as my third home, after my true home, and office, and treat
shopping stopovers such as KL Sentral as a true window shopping haven.

I make full use of my 5-hour plus total travel time to find solace by doing some light reading, doing some sleeping, listening to my type of music, doing some thinking, and doing photography on anything I deem panoramic, sexy or beautiful.

1 comment:

ClipperSeep said...

Weh.. that drastic aaaa? Can't imagine life without my car. Guess it's not too bad huh, those RapidKL.

Anyway, where was darling Muzaffar? Balik kampung and leave mom and dad here? Don't think I can last a night without AZ. I'd die!!!!