20060326

I Lost My Kneecap

It was so tiring today. Especially my knees.

We planned to go to the Book Fair at PWTC. And we expected the crowd to be crowded. And yes we are so right.

With Muzaffar's flaring temper tantrum, and ourselves getting more and more tired, it was no easy feat.

But we managed to find my sister-in-law's requested medical books. Well, at least we found 3 out of 5, which is good enough for us.

But we ended up buying just two, as the third one was a case of "not so sure that is the one". But later, we were told in the affirmative.

Well, we still have several more days. So we can still catch up that third book.

And I have yet to buy anything for myself. I only got a February 2006 PC.Com Magazine, for 2rm? Bargain or what? We got educational books for Muzaffar for 10rm for 4, and several nursery rhyme VCDs.

I did found two books on Minis, which sold for 140rm each. Not so bargain, so I may just photocopy it when I can borrow one.

One of these days, me gonna get me-type of books. One of the "only mine" days.

1 comment:

ma[z]linda said...

abg muaz..! tq tlg carikkan buku2 tue.. ^_^
~jasamu dikenang... hihi