20060329

Joseph Williams - Pretty Face

I just stare
Your beauty jumps right out at me
And I can't believe it
How much I need it

Truth or dare
Cuz' either one would take me

Where I can't escape you
Or overtake you

Ooh baby
Watch out when you point that pretty face
Coz you're drivin' me wild
Ooh my baby
It's enough to make me lose my face (Oh)
You make me, make me so inspired

Look around
It's not just me that's fallin' for
The lines you're sayin'
The games you're playin'

Knock me down
I just get right back up again
Cuz' with your marks set
I'm an easy target

Ooh baby
Watch out when you point that pretty face
Oh you're drivin' me wild
Ooh my baby
That's enough to make me lose my face (Watch out girl)
Cuz' you make me, me so inspired (Oh yeah)

Ooh baby (Baby)
Watch out when you point that pretty face (Yea watch out girl)
Cuz' you're drivin' me wild (Oh yeah)
Ooh my baby
It's enough to make me lose my face (Watch out girl)
Cuz' you makes me so inspired (So satisfied)


PS: Lyricised this myself, yet again...

No comments: