20060214

Thrift Consideration

Been contemplating on using the public transport.

It might commence come next month, and lasts for a whole month.

At least I know that the fastest time to arrive at work is 8.05am, and the latest by 9.30am.

And I usually procrastinate when it comes to going back, even by using public transport. So I may arrive at around 9pm, or a bit earlier.

But I'd like to try out at least once before I do, how fast can I get home. It's more important than how fast I can get to work. Using just RapidKL and NadiPutra.

This is my planned route to work.
  • NadiPutra from Precinct 16 to JPM Precinct 1
  • RapidKL Bus 868 from JPM Precinct 1 to Central Market
  • RapidKL PutraLine from Central Market to Wangsa Maju
  • RapidKL Feeder Bus from Wangsa Maju to KLSC
This is my planned route to home.
  • RapidKL Feeder Bus from KLSC to Wangsa Maju
  • RapidKL PutraLine from Wangsa Maju to Masjid Jamik
  • RapidKL StarLine from Masjid Jamik to Sungai Besi
  • RapidKL Bus 868 from Sungai Besi to JPM Precinct 1
  • NadiPutra from JPM Precinct 1 to Precinct 16
As I see it, the Mydin stop where the bus picks us up to Putrajaya may be overpacked. Thus the detour.

The cost, about 145rm. That should save me some bits.

Now to find one very fine day to time-track.

No comments: