20060209

Myoclonus Or Not?

Was it a normal freezing? Was it merely a disruptive invisible creature that pin bodies?

I can't really tell what is plaguing my sleep all this while.

I read somewhere, that it's myoclonus, or muscle twitching while sleeping.

Even doctors acknowledge it's a musculatory problem, or symptom.

But personally, I do believe something out there pinned against my body while I sleep. In Malay, it's called "hantu himpit".

Personally, I have been pinned against, blown in the ear, pinned at certain parts of my body, and more I can't recall right now. The pinning was countless, and sometimes happens several times in a night.

Once, the so-called creature even took me flying when I pulled its hand, mistaking it for my wifes'. As soon as I took its hands, it took off like a Boeing passenger jet, complete with real jet engine sound, and an actual stagger that rocks my body so violently. The whole ground seem to shake with me. To me, this experience felt almost real.

Another one happens at just the right moment. Coincidentally, its hands was near mine, so I managed to grip both at the lower arms. In retaliation, its knee pinned a certain part of my body I dare not mention, and I have to release my grip. I dare say it's a female, since the arms feel rather soft, and its size close to my sister's.

Sometimes, I treat it like a message. The blowing to my ear happens probably because it wants me to go pray the Isha that I procrastinated. Thanks to him.

And sometimes, it's downright upsetting. It made me fear sleeping. It made me wildly imagine, what the heck is lingering in my bedroom at the moment?

Whatever it is, I think I am getting used to it already.

No comments: