20060202

Live Life Normal

Ever since I got to know Iranian PM Mahmoud Ahmadinizad, I come to like him already. I really admire people like him. As a leader, he lives a simple life. Just like a normal citizen.

This may bring to mind the likes of Tuan Guru Nik Abdul Aziz, the MB of Kelantan state of Malaysia, who live his similarly.

Both sets a good enough example for me. That's exactly how I want to live my life. As normal as can be. As simple as can be.

And I really admire their bravery. Iranian in general, and Mahmoud especially. They are not afraid to do what they believe in, contrary to international belief and paradigm.

My prayers goes to them, and all Muslims in general. May Allah offer utmost protection to Iran from international harm, Insyallah!



Credits to TabrizCartoons.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes....I hope so..Insya-Allah