20051218

Total Confusion

One thing about shopping complexes such as Sungei Wang Plaza is, you tend to get confused easily.

Add lots of crowd to that crampy place, and it becomes even more confusing.

Add another connected building to it (the BB Plaza), and it's becomes an endless confusion.

I do not intend to enter KL with STELLAR, so I look around near Tun Sambanthan for the supposed monorail station, which I found. And it was a breeze.

At first, I intend to disembark at Berjaya Times Square (my first time). But instead, I felt better thinking about Sungei Wang Plaza. So I delayed one stop.

Guess what!? I found the camera I wanted, the Panasonic FZ5, at around 1600rm at Boeing Electronics. The larger FZ20 is offered at around 1900rm. I guess the smaller one IS THE ONE.

But I guess I can find it at a Citibank friendly outlet. I should try KLCC next week.

3 comments:

nett.nadia said...

sungei wang. ada kawan ckp, kalau terjumpa satu barang yg dah berkenan dan harga pun okay, terus je beli. takyah susah2 nak berjalan2 lagi sbb nak compare harga barang. sbb once dah tinggal kedai tu, nescaya takkan jumpa balik dah. kecuali kalau org tu nerd dan sg wang tu dah jadi 2nd home, tak kisahlah...

SYCLONE said...

I got the cam already. Hehe. TQ. Tapi di Berjaya Times Square le dik. Kat Sungai Wang takde Citibank friendly outlet. :(

sHa said...

10 kali sebln pi sg wang pon misti sesat punye..
keh keh...