20051221

A Day With Son

Muzaffar is not well. He have a very bad sore throat.

Took leave today to take care of him. He's very unpredictable. But I think he's doing ok.

Gave him a quarter spoon of Manuka Honey two times, and I guess it made the throat a little easier.

One funny thing was, after our lunch of chicken rice, I planned to walk him at the vicinity of Masjid Putrajaya. But as soon as we arrive, he's already napped. So we went back home to ease his sleep. That was around 12.40pm.

At 4.15pm, 2 hours after he woke up, he felt the need to do outing again. So again we went out, this time at the park nearby. And for an hour, I waited.

While taking photos of him with my new "sports camera", he fell down the swing. Lucky he broke the fall with his hands. I think he's ok, hopefully. Maybe his hands got tired. Or so I think. I guess it's time to quit the park. But not for him. He nagged to sit back on the swing.

He screamed and I thought I was an artist already from the shortlived attention we get. I was hoping his mother was already home, which was a loud 10 minutes later. And we went to Alamanda to buy him a cheap new television. Phew, he's tuned down.

What a day! The illness surely made him more grumbly.

3 comments:

ClipperSeep said...

this is so sweet! Rasanya AzamZikry tak tahu boleh spend a day with Daddy dearest or not.. asyik nak berkepit ngan mommy jee.. anyway, just saw your sister's blog on the lomo... she's a genius man! cantik sgt gambar kat tepi beach (which i assume were your parents?)
weh drop a note or two at my blog lah.. dahlama tak dengar cerita you.. pasal? my blog tak interesting eh

ClipperSeep said...

macammana nak taruk link to other blogpage inside my blog?

SYCLONE said...

Kalau mak dia takde, dia takleh berenggang ngan abah dia. Tapi kalau mak dia ada, dia buat tak tao je kat abah dia. Sampai hati. Hehe.

By the way, Muzaffar is nearly two, and still breastfeeding, tau? Hehe... Nampak no sign of stopping anytime now.

And yes, those are my parents, and my sis have lots of cameras. Hehe.