20051206

Sweat And Blood.

Went to Alamanda today, expecting to see Tamiya heaven. To no avail. I guess the Toycity at Mines will be my next attempt. Can't wait to at least see the Tamiya Mini.

By the way, I was hypersweating before I even entered Toycity. I feel like helping somebody change the flat tyre of their BMW. Only thing was, one of the nuts makin' me nuts!

It's too tight, all I did failed. Other three nuts was easy enough. In case you are asking about the fifth nut (7 series BMW have 5 nuts each wheel), I haven't tried. They keys to the 'locknut' are not found yet.

I really hoped any wheel nuts that I might encounter in the future was tightened just nice, so that in an emergency, anyone as old as the 'uncle' who owned this particular BMW, can do the wheel change without assistance.

No comments: