20051212

This Morning

Mini engines are heavy. They need all the oil they can get. And the carburettor needs warming up too. So before moving off, I usually will prime the engine a bit with oil, and the carburettor with fuel, for a minute or two.

I usually use my MWalker MP3 player in the car. Since the engine are way noisy, I need more than just a radio and speaker in my car. And rather than spending so much on audio, it's better having a small but audible small unit with earphone.

The drive today was pleasant, albeit surprising. I was expecting to be late, as I had to stop at BP for 20 dollars of fuel. And I really wonder where are all the traffic, especially at the usually jam-packed Pandan Indah stretch was? I was driving at 105kph at that stretch today, where I usually crawl at 5kph. And I managed to spent only 40 minutes on the road. And I arrive before time.

Logged in and out, and then went to Projet to get my free copy of The Sun, and two nasi lemak. Felt hungrier today I guess.

No comments: