20051122

STELLAR Needing TLC

Last night, STELLAR did his last brake stunt while avoiding a stupid Waja driver who think he can control his car while driving insanely fast. Then the brakes failed altogether.

So I took half day leave today. STELLAR will need urgent brake repairs, and I need to use him everyday too.

Went to Bangi in the morning. The shop I went just before Raya Fitrah to repair our Wira seems to be a good place to do repairs.

And it's a good deal cheap too.

The leftover money is spent on doing the alignment at another shop, though the feel is far from satisfactory. But I guess the floating feeling I always feel on the road got lesser.

When I arrived at the office, I saw the toe-in of the front wheel remained the same.

Will probably head to the shop again sometimes later.

No comments: