20051118

I Was Afraid The Engines Would Fall Off

I need to arrive home at least after Maghrib. So unlike most days when I delayed heading home for 5 to 10 minutes after office hours ended, I plan to drive home straight away.

As soon as I entered the highway via Giant Taman Permata exit, I saw the traffic jam. It was short of a standstill.

Plans to use the highway was scrapped straight away, albeit wasting precious 30 minutes crawling from Giant exit towards Masjid Ridhuan exit to change route to Jalan Genting Kelang.

At probably 6.45pm I managed to arrive at PWTC and slows down a bit until I saw KL Central.

At close to 7pm, I finally exit Jalan Bangsar and went southbound.

At close to 7.40pm, I applied my handbrakes at Precinct 16.

At 8pm, departed for USJ.

Uhh that was close.

I suspect the 4pm downpour has flooded the Ampang Park exit at the right hand corner.

By the way, this is probably the best color I can come up with for STELLAR. I guess plain color with no pattern or theme will be nicer after all.

3 comments:

ClipperSeep said...

Wehhh the car story bores me...!! Write on s'thing else sometimes huh.. your music, or your Muzaffar.

SYCLONE said...

Haiya...

My car is one of my escapades.

Muzaffar is one of my escapades too.

sHa said...

eh..
mau cat kaler camneh ke abg?