20061206

Stackup Panorama Property

I dream of a property idea last night.

It's that bad huh? Dreaming of owning a property is okay. But this is getting too far...

But here goes. This is really a novel idea for those people who loves a surround panorama of the city or something similar.

Presenting.... The one unit per floor hotel/apartment/condominium/penthouse.

I imagined it like this. Each unit is built up like a normal stackup unit. Only thing is, only one unit is put per floor.

All floor, or should I say, all unit, will have its own, surround glass.

It can be square or circular in shape, from top.

And the staircase or lift will be built in the middle. Access are with smart cards, and only one unit can use the lifts at a time.

It can be built from scratch, or build on existing buildings.

I don't know if it is original or not. I just dreamt about it, and never saw it being done before.

No comments: