20061218

New Hobby

I think I have established a new hobby for me.

Besides all those "childlike" hobby I have like R/C car, playing catch with Muzaffar, playing corner with STELLAR, or others too numerous to mention, I finally do runarounds at housing estates to look for prospective houses that looks the part and possess the goods.

And I now regard this as a worthy hobby.

It seems calming to the soul, and soothes the heart too. Looking at a house, and imagining things you might put, renovations you might do, parks you grow, and the cars you park.

Anybody wants to help me out? I would love to know more about the housing estates around southern Kuala Lumpur or the areas in Selangor circling Putrajaya, if any.

My budget? 180k or less. That's all I can afford I would have to say.

No comments: