20081120

Meal Issues

This is one tip if you traveling low budget, a-la Air Asia dot com.

If you feel like eating at LCC-T to escape the so-called expensive in-flight Air-Asia meal, forget it. You are better off eating at KL Central, and it's not that cheap either there. Or order something eat-in, or take-away at those nearby KL Central, and eat discreetly in the Skybus.

In both cases, the in-flight Air-Asia food is only marginally higher in price than the ground level equivalent of LCC-T. Like my example, my KFC two (2) piece chicken and a Milo drink costs me 11.90 or so. On board, the price of a more-fulfilling Pak Nasser's Nasi Lemak plus a Pepsi can costs me 12 sharp. But then again, by looking at the too-enticing picture of a catalogue meal, I don't really know what the Nasi Lemak actually looks like in real life.

I'm better off eating on-board. Besides, I get to feel the kick of being among the really exclusive few. Hehheh..

No comments: