20080312

Ten Day Labour

Just arrived at Kelantan.

It is just me and my boss for today, but I think he won't be around for long. He planned to head back tomorrow, leaving me working all alone.

I quite like the idea of solitude.

It's been a long hiatus away from working here. I really hoped I won't lose any competency after idling for a long time. Besides, I'll probably be staying here for quite a while.

As I'll be staying alone soon enough, there'll be no issue of expensive hotel to deal with the satisfaction of other colleague. I'll set my own standard. I plan to stay at a budget type hotel instead.

I am feeling nervous already. About the job to be done here.

Lucky I brought some of my hobbies with me. Especially STELLAR Mini, the RC car. And the site area has some of the worst road a rally RC car can imagine.

Hmmmm...

No comments: