20080309

Pure Ecstasy

2.30AM, 9 March 08....

Blogger was down almost the whole night, and still does. So I can't write just yet. But I remember it just fine.

The smell on air was overwhelmingly ecstatic.

At first, we are concerned with how many seats we take over.

Then, it was how many states we take over.

I can feel my body temperature elevating.

++++++++++

5.12AM...

Just woke up to prepare some milk for Muzzammil.

Then I heard the news.

BN FAILS TO GET 2/3 MAJORITY.

... and that sums it all up. It's worth all the wait since 1990.

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

**********

Election Summary

BN Parliament seats = 137
BN State seats = 305

BA Parliament seats = 82
BA State seats = 198

BA States won = 5 states, Kedah, Kelantan, Penang, Perak and Selangor.

----------

BN ministers lost include Koh Tsu Koon, S. Samy Vellu (the tribe has spoken!), Shahrizat Abdul Jalil, M. Kayveas, Zainuddin Maidin and a few other small names.

No comments: