20080315

The In-Word: Accountability

Suddenly, all I heard in the news was this word.

"Accountability."

So now, they are concerned about it? What happened for the last 11 elections?

They enjoyed 11 times of endorsement by the people, and they took it for granted, most of the time, if not all.

And when we won, they all are concerned.

Excuse me, we are NOT YOU!

We don't win so much, so we know how to take the opportunity.

And we will serve the people better, with or without your concerned looks.

I think all they are concerned with are losing that four states they have enjoyed sucking the resources from.

Did they work for the people? I don't think most of them did. In fact, most of them work for themselves and their own people. And the boot is what most of them get, obviously.

To the seemingly winning "losers", I mean the Alternative Alliance, work very2 hard!

No comments: