20080210

The Track Is What Matters

Went to my sister-in-law's UiTM hostel home in Segamat from Thursday to today morning.

She promised me of all things, a bigger and more solitary track for my Stellar Mini (the RC Mini) to terrorize.

Yes, I basically enjoyed it, and so did he. He even got more battle scars to show off.

And yes, I did some shopping at Air Hitam and Tangkak too. So un-guy-like of me.

To make up for the un-guy-ness, I bought some guy things. Two pellet guns and a pair of safety shoes for myself, and a "capal" too.

And the wife had a field day with textiles and cushion and pillows.

And the sons have toys, to say the least.

We even went to JB, and it's the Toycity in Pelangi Mall that I am interested with.

But the drift car can wait. Or should it be a touring car?




My current non-humanly hobbies. The guns are at the top right corner.

No comments: