20080213

Small Chain Of Events

A few things happened these few days.
  1. My wife hit a BMW with her Warrior on Monday.
  2. Putra LRT went down Tuesday.
Since I'm gonna be late to accompany her to make a police report on Tuesday, I basically will have to use STELLAR. And I promised to get the keropok my mum bought in Terengganu last week.

Fortunately, a report is not necessary, as the other party did not make any. So we did not get any summon. Thank God!

And I'm saved from #2, at least for the ride home.

And I got to know #2 only from another blog.

Lesson I learnt a while ago, in the event that the LRT is down, take the bus instead. I imagined walking. Hmmm...

2 comments:

~~ casper~~ said...

Aslmkm...tima kasih sbb jenguk my blog...salam perkenalan...
nway, amik bas?in my case xde bas lalu ke rumah i...byk gi ampang n normally will full dgn org indon...huhu

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

hi!

oh wow. u've been blogging since year 2003.

u play the drums, that's cool.

i was grade 3 drums when my teacher suddenly got a contract to work as a performed in a cruise ship.

did u learn the drums yourself, or took classes?