20080217

Election Fever

Got a stomachache these few days. And still wondering what have I eaten?

This particular moment was the worse. So I have to wake up and head for the loo.

But afterwards, the excruciating feeling still lingers strongly.

So I can't sleep. So I think I'll blog.

The election is a-coming.

When the time comes, I know who will I vote for.

I know voting for them is controversial. But if they ever contested here in USJ (where I will cast my vote), I will vote for them.

The reason being, for the ruling party (RP), knows better about Islam than them. But the RP knowing Islam more doesn't stop them from abusing it.

The opposing party (OP) is known for opposing Islamic ideas openly.

So I'll give this piece of mind to them.

Mengundi orang yang jahil Islam yang menentang Islam terang2an lebih baik dari orang yang faham Islam tetapi menentang Islam secara diam2.

It's all in the name of change for the better.

No comments: