20070307

Stuck In An Era

Most people disagreed with me especially in terms of musical interests.

Who can blame them, they were born in the 80s.

And I am a decade older.

Why you may be wondering, am I stuck with 70s and 80s music?
  • For one, the music was subtle. No more no less. Especially rock and roll.
  • The scene is more interesting. The vibe, the color, the glory.
  • They really are technical on the songwriting.
  • Everytime you hear them, you remember them.
  • The music gives more and more, the more you listen to them.
I grew up in the 80s and by chance, have heard most of them before, and can relate to them. Deja vu yes.

And then, grunge destroys everything.

All things won't last I know, so at least I will be some of the people who perpetuates the interest.

And I know someday I will get bored too.

No comments: