20060704

So Rapid

I think RapidKL's update on Klang Valley transportation is better than previously.

I have, though, some personal opinion on the drawbacks.
  • I have to park further than before.
  • The route used by the bus near TUDM is too prone to traffic-jam, which is observed to start as early as 7am.
  • The seats are awkward, and are not comfortable for sleeping anymore.
  • Mydin seems to be a cool spot already.
And I have the good points at hand too.
  • The bus is more frequent. I hope this fact stays put.
  • The transit between LRT and bus is nearer, and I am prone to do more window shopping.
  • The surau is definitely better in KL Central than in Kotaraya Complex.
  • The bus are positively separated from its private company peers Sri Indah, Metrobus and Maraliner.
  • The buses are new. Yay!
I should try it in a week, and observe the consistency. And I will decide if I like it.

No comments: