20060620

Crazy About Cars

Not much mood to start writing actually. But here goes.

Watched Cars last Saturday at Sunway Pyramid.

To cut the story short, the biggest moral of the movie to me is, never neglect the small towns around you. and I have been believing in that for quite sometimes, ever since I started driving 11 years ago. Always avoid the highway, and appreciate the original roads around you.

And one more lesson I can relate to is, sometimes, you need to take a little drive just because you feel like it.

And boy, Muzaffar behaves very well that day too. I think he can relate to the movie.

Son: Kereta Kar (car)

Son: Lori Rak (truck)

Son: Lori Eler (trailer)

Son: Lori Pikap (pickup)

By the way, I've been thinking of giving up Nescafe for good. As heard, Nescafe is not good for long term health. And that's just the topic me and my family discussed over tea. So I have decided, once my current supply runs out, I will almost totally give it up. I will change my coffee to something else.

Besides, it seems to upset my stomach lately.

Anyone to suggest a good enough low cost coffee?

No comments: