20050910

Double Job Took A Toll

Been very tired and lazy today.

Woke up at around 10am. Some pain on my body. And a lazy attitude.

Must be the jamming session last night.

By the way, it's a satisfactory session, as far as I think and feel.

The traditional stick grip I had learnt proved very useful. I think I have more control of the beat strength, though I need to get used to it.

Drawback? I can't roll so fast like I did with symmetrical grip.

But I think it helped me with my singing. I find I don't struggle as much as before.

In fact, I did more singing last night.

But the double job really took a toll.

I had to rest for a few more hours, and straighten up my attitude, before heading back to Seremban.

Tomorrow will be my wife's younger sister's trip back to Ireland.

Gotta nap.

No comments: