20050925

Being A Caretaker

I have a few websites under my belt.

This one I'm currently doing. It's my company's. I plan to register it at MYNIC with a proper URL after it's fully updated.

This one, is mine. It's not updated for two years. I don't know whether to shelf it or do something about it. I guess, putting something that will stand the test of time will do just that, while keeping other people updated with changes in my life thru the weblogs I have.

This one, is a website about Mini that I did. At first, it became the MSVCR-MSM website. Then it was supposed to be a website about MASMA, a club-to-be that never materialize. I plan to revive this website to become the Malaysian Mini Information Center.

Another one, is sadly shelved. It's the SAMER9094 website supposedly at Tripod. It is no more.

No comments: