20031119

Two

My second blog today.

I could actually crimp. It's not that hard. I guess it's as good as most other crimps that my company's contractor did. Ya only need a good steady pliers, and some wire to practise on.

I bought a spark plug socket (to screw out spark plugs it is!) and a wire stripper. I guess i'll be busy before this raya fiddling with my Mini!

Some surfing brought me to an Autometer website, while trying to find out about vacuum gauge, and others including volt gauge, tacho gauge, ampere gauge and oil pressure gauge. Wow! It seems like automotive heaven is here on earth, albeit with a heavy price!

Last week, from 10 to 14 November 2003, went to Lumut for the second ship's sea trial. Sea trial was ok, albeit several glitches. The heavy glitch being the whole ship steering system failing while we are on collision course with Pangkor Island! My colleague did pull an imaginary handbrake, thinking it's just like a car emergency.

Ok, gotta blog off.