20090218

Nice And Slow

I do slow drives nowadays.

Like, very slow.

Like, 50. In an 80 zone.

Like, 60. In a 90 zone.

Like, constantly.

Not to worry too much though. I concentrate on the left lane, and even do it way before rush hour.

Like, around Subuh time.

You see, I was inspired by a series of fuel efficiency contests. First by the Isuzu D-Max. Then the Nissan Grand Livina. The latest was the new Proton Saga.

Thus I am only emulating what the contestants did.

I don't dare to dream of achieving such figures like the Livina or the D-Max's outrageous results of more than 50km per liter of fuel.

I am optimistic of only doing at least half that, though. Especially using STELLAR.

And while doing it using the Proton Warrior, I only hoped everybody are sleeping soundly the whole duration I cruised slowly, to avoid complains and the iconic "Are we there yet?!" questions.

If ever I get 25km per liter for both cars, I'll be happy to drive everyday.

No comments: