20081013

Not The Usual Fever

Took MC the rest of last week.

I was actually suspected as having dengue.

So it's not the usual fever. I was lucky I guess.

So from Tuesday up to Friday, all I did at home was, lying down. And when the time comes, off to the clinic I go.

Everyday at the clinic, the usual routine was to go to the lab to have my blood extracted for tests, and then wait for the doctor to inform me of whether I should be warded or not.

Lucky, I am for all week, saved from being warded, all thanks to bottles of 100+, some Ling Zhi pills, and crab soup.

Needless to say, I don't like all three, but I have to take them anyway.

By Friday, come the good news, that my platelet count was over the "sick" limit. So starting from that day, I can Raya...

1 comment:

su77 said...

Alhamdulillah, dah sihat dah kan??? cepatla update blog..

hehe.. i'm d 1st follower