20081030

Bike Routes

I just felt like showing you guys my bicycle routes I use to catch the 6.40am morning bus.

Legends are :-
  • Red Line for Route
  • Green Box for Origin
  • Blue Box for Destination



And here's a description.
  • From Jalan P11 A2/5, enter Lebuh Sentosa. Ride downhill towards the bridge.
  • When you passed the bridge, use the newly constructed exit ramp to enter Persiaran Utara (you will ride against traffic, careful).
  • Head towards the motorbike lane beside Persiaran Utara and enter. Exit motorbike lane at end of field at left of motorbike lane.
  • Ride downhill Jalan P9G until 3-way traffic light, and cross Jalan P9.
  • To minimize sweating, walk uphill Jalan P9 with bike until 4-way traffic light. (this walking is like an exercise cooling-off, as far as I can feel)
  • Turn right to Jalan P9B and head towards the nearest bus stop.
This is probably the easiest route, among most I've tried. Yes, there are at least four options to choose, which I will not cover here. You can check the map and imagine the other three or more options.

Reverse the order to head back to Origin.

No comments: