20040120

This Night

Elo

Don't feel like going to Amway tonight. Felt so close to home, I feel I should go back to my parents in USJ. It's been quite a while. Ohhh only several weeks! Gotta make up for lost times. Coincidentally my next brother was around too.

Read about MIVEC reviews by Malaysians. It seems to be an expensive commodity, installation-wise and afterwards. So I guess I must avoid it for now. Maybe just some mods to get close to 50 percent increase will do. Think 88hp, and increasing it to Putra spec, all with 1.3 liters of displacement. What should I do to achieve this?

Some options would be,
-To do port and polish to the inlet and exhaust ports
-To install a slightly larger exhaust system
-To use ram intake
-To upgrade the camshaft
-To use a lighter flywheel
-To upgrade the suspension system

Some cosmetic mods would be nice too
-To use 15inch wheels
-To lower the ride height

All in all, 7k should be enough I guess. So, give it another 11 months, and my 2002 Wira Aero should perform better, and look better.

Come to think of it, I guess I should consider the MIVEC conversion after all, since the half cut price will usually be similar to my budget.

Anybody got an idea which Mitsubishi cylinder head will fit my 4G13 engine?

No comments: