20080906

Being Healthy Again

After several months without medication, the rhinitis/sinusitis came back.

So I decided to eat vitamins once again.

It's nothing much, and I don't really follow the dosage, considering the costs involved. It comprises of a 4 Nutrilite tablets, which are a multivitamin called Daily and three vitamins B, C and E.

I started about 3 weeks ago, and I think most of the symptoms are gone.

I think I don't get anymore canker sores too.

So that's it, lack of vitamins!

I sure hope this health is long-lasting.

I would recommend anybody who suffers to take vitamins instead of medications, which I am a bit phobic of, considering the chemicals that the body will undertake.

1 comment:

~~ casper~~ said...

bagus bagus!!! su sendiri amik vit...ada 5 jenis su mkn...nak kene jg badan coz nak pakai lama kan... :)