20080625

Unlucky Cement Mound

Stell's rim are bent.

His left front wheel hits a fist-sized cement dropping on the road.

I wish the perpetrator dead.

Well, I am partly at fault. I was busy adjusting my seat belt and didn't see it coming. And it was a dark section, with the lights conveniently absent, probably from lack of power provider funds.

Now the air is escaping. No wonder after a few minutes of driving, the steering feels terribly heavy, and weans leftfield.

And pay haven't reached my bank account yet.

Bummer!

I still wish the cement truck or its driver an uneventful death. Any will do.

Kill Kill Die Die! Show No Mercy!

2 comments:

Mediviron UOA Clinic said...

hi! Thanx for visiting my blog! Have a nice day (not withstanding cement mounds)

:)

~~ casper~~ said...

Adui, garangnya...kill2 die2 je...
bro, letaklah sbox...senang su nak mengomel...ni bila msk su baca je...malas nak tggl jejak coz ada word verification bagai...huu huu...