20080618

Nearly Lost My Life

While getting out of the naval base, I was handed another person's IC.

It struck me like my running brother's head against my nose, Raya several years ago.

Hard.

I did wait, like an hour, at the gate, hoping that maybe he will re-enter.

I hope at least, he will check his IC.

Nope. Somebody else checked it for him.

Yea it's not his fault, not much other than not really checking.

Luckily, this guy Azizi, who received my IC, entered TUDM.

And it's TUDM the got hold of my IC. Yes, they checked, contrary to the TLDM gatekeepers.

It's a good 12-hour ordeal.

My colleague, an ex-military officer, told me that I can sue the TLDM gatekeeper. But then I will never be allowed into any base again. I see no point doing it anyway too.

I will keep the police report I made anyway. Just in case.

No comments: