20080424

Sift Thru The Remains II

If there is a anything I learnt from STELLAR's clutch failure, it's some kind of racing gearchange.

It's nothing new. His clutch fails two times prior to the one that happens last Monday. Only thing is, last Monday's failure was the worst. Suffice to say that everytime i need to stop, the engine needs to stop too. And i did shut it down umptenth times that day.

So when I tried to send it for repairs last night, come pay day, I learnt the somewhat tricky art of clutchless gearchange.

It's not so tricky, apart from first gear, which you need to shift first thing before even starting the engine, as the clutch is literally binded together.

Once I got the hang of it, it's just a matter of confidence.

I won't worry anymore if it happens again, as I am now ready to do it, with or without the clutch.

No comments: