20080418

My Nokia History

Here's my small Nokia timeline. Believe it or not, I'm quite an afficionado for classic Nokia units. Simply because, they are cheap, and I thought they stood the test of time quite well.

First of all the Nokias was the 3310, bought from my sister in law, it was sold to friend.

Then there was the 3120, my first buy from new. And obviously, it's my most expensive purchase, being 440rm. It went to my brother in law, who's N-type Nokia was broken (ow!)

Then its the 6510, again from sister-in-law, and still going strong.

My second tiny type was the 8310, from brother in law who took the 3120. This phone was regrettably pickpocketed early 2008 at Klang Bus Stand.

To replace the 8310, I got me a 6820, second hand buy. I bought it simply for its cool flip-upward-and turn-90-degree-anticlockwise keyboard. Thinking about selling this one.

The latest was a 2300, which is a damaged unit from my wife. It's repaired just recently, and then given back to her, because her Sony Ericsson was missing in action. Back to square one, eh dear?

Now, the future is yet to come. Which future? The Nokia 9300i or 9500 Communicator. I have been longing for either one. But as usual, no enough dough.




My current collection.

No comments: